PTP Edge Master Clock – PTPEM1009
The PTPEM1009 is a Precision Time Protocol Edge Master Clock which is fully compliant with IEEE1588-2008 Standard. The Edge Master supports wide range of PTP features including Unicast, Multicast and Hybrid PTP operation modes.
The PTPEM1009 Edge Master serves as PTP, SyncE clock and provides:
- 2 x SFP 1G optical and/or electrical SyncE/PTP interfaces;
- serves up to 64 PTP clients at full packet rate;
- 1 x 1PPS and 1 x 10 MHz outputs;
- multiband GNSS receiver.
Check your network synchronization quality by Ptest 5G sync analyzer and IP tester.
- Telecom Grandmaster Clock, fully compliant with IEEE1588-2008 Standard
- One- and Two-step clock
- Best Master Clock algorithm support
- Hardware Timestamp Engine
- PTP clock quality messaging
- Built-in GNSS receiver with GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO/QZSS system support
- Delay request-response and peer delay mechanisms (E2E, P2P)
- SBAS support
- VLAN support on every PTP interface