Monitoring and managing a complex synchronization network has never been so simple as with our brand new Sync Performance Monitoring System. Through a user-friendly graphical interface, your operational staff can easily and efficiently monitor and manage all network elements real-time to guarantee high network performance.
Accurate timing has become increasingly important in today’s modern networks. Systems such as 5G, digital broadcasting, financial trading, industry automation or robotics could not function without time. Ensuring phase, frequency and time-of-day synchronization in the network, requires central visibility and continuous monitoring of timing devices. Our vendor-independent Sync Performance Monitoring System helps network operators maintaining this mission-critical timing environment.
Dedicated hardware probes called PMDs (Performance Monitoring Device) can be connected to your PTP master clocks, which collect, measure and evaluate synchronization performance data using external reference.
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of GNSS operation status to detect jamming, spoofing, and signal degradation
- Monitoring synchronization quality from different vendors’ clocks
- Increased service availability and performance by maintaining optimal timing quality
- Monitor, alert and report on key timing-device metrics including alarms, time precision and clock hardware status
- Simple configuration
- Easy identification of faulty network elements
- Supports remote configuration
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Customizable dashboard
- Dedicated hardware probes (Performance Monitoring Devices) that act as PTP slaves, and can connect up to 64 masters at the same time